Property valuations in respect of all types of residential or commercial properties are undertaken by O’Donovan & Associates.
Property valuation can be defined as the art or science of estimating the value for a specific purpose of a particular interest in property at a particular moment in time, taking into consideration all the features of the property and also taking into account all the underlying economic factors of the market, including the range of alternative investments.
O’Donovan & Associates are on the panel of a wide number of banks and we undertake property valuations for:
– Residential Bank Valuations
– Probate Rating
– For inclusion in annual accounts
– Tax purposes
– Rent Review
– Compulsory Purchase Order
– Portfolio valuations & investment appraisal
– Development appraisal
– Valuations of trading properties as a going concern.
– Statutory valuations as required under Landlord & Tenant and other legislation.
– O’Donovan & Associates reputation for providing objective and accurate property valuation advice is second to none.
O’Donovan and Associates offer a free valuation service here in our sale rooms in Newcastle West, or you can also arrange for a valuer to call to your house by appointment. We recommend initially sending in photographs together with any other relevant information, from which we are happy to advise as to value. You can send your photographs in by post or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, there is no obligation to sell. We offer friendly informed professional advice in the strictest of confidence.